I imagine you’re like most of my readers. You’re a successful entrepreneur, business owner or leader and are known as being a very high-achiever. You are committed to creating a highly successful business, and—equally important—winning at life. You are a lifelong learner and strive to grow, get better, and reach your ultimate potential. You want to leave a lasting impact—your legacy—on the world.
However, like them, you have a healthy level of frustration and dissatisfaction with your business and your life.
Things simply are not as you have imagined. Maybe revenue is not where it should be. Perhaps profits and cash flow are not what you want and need. Worse, no matter how hard you work, you can’t seem to break through the inertia.
Does This Sound Like You?
Be frank with yourself:
- Do you feel like hard work and great results are not related?
- Do you fear the vital things are falling through the cracks while you deal with fires?
- Do you worry that what seemed short-term is now becoming permanent?
If so, you’re not alone. All of us have felt this way.
I Know Exactly How You Feel
I know what it feels like to be envied by family, friends and associates because I own what looks like a super successful business while personally I know it should be much better.
For decades I owned a fine, growing business. Everyone associated with it was successful.
- My clients benefited from high-quality products and services.
- My staff thrived and prospered.
- Our partners and associates saw their businesses grow right along with mine.
Actually, everyone did well but me.
As my business grew, I became more and more frustrated.
For years, I, too, struggled to get off the treadmill. Too often, my success came at the expense of my health and my most valuable relationships. I still remember canceling several vacations because of “pressing business”.
Even though I was highly educated, experienced and successful, I was not any where near “best in class”. I knew I should be doing better, much better, but I did not know how.
Compounding my frustration was the fact my business financed dozens of other companies. I could see they were ordinary business owners in the same position I was in.
So, in addition to trying to run my own business successfully, I was trying to protect my investment by helping them.
Although many claimed to know how to run a great company and would help me, they really did not.
Looking back, I am extremely grateful for that experience since it formed the catalyst in me to do what I do now.
My Goal in Writing This Blog
Through my blog and other tools, my mission is to give you the mindset, the culture and the system you need to succeed—in your business and in your life.
From various insights, processes, techniques, philosophies, systems and wisdom, my goal is to empower you to formulate and achieve your dreams.
My Coaching, Consulting and Mentoring
If you’re reading this page, chances are you’re new here. I believe the best way to start a new relationship is by giving. That’s why on this site I give away an incredible amount of free, useful content. Here are the three most popular ways that I can help you, all of which are 100% free.
- Read the posts on BillPraterJr.com. I have written and continue to write many different articles on all aspects of starting, running, and growing a highly successful business. All of these articles are available absolutely free on this site. Use the various searching methods to find exactly what you want.
- Join Business Mastery Secrets™ in our Free Fast Start Program. You will learn the exact seven steps I take all my high end clients through. You will be able to apply the Dynamic Growth Formula™ immediately and launch your business to it’s potential as you choose. Simply subscribe here.
- Sign up for updates. The best approach is to subscribe so you won’t miss anything I add to the site. I continually write, produce audio podcasts, and film video lessons. Just add your email to the form just below and you are all set.
While everything above is free, you might need more or want to go faster. Be sure to check out my Work with Me sections.